HR Generalist - Eatontown, NJ
CPC Behavioral Healthcare is looking for a full-time Human Resources Generalist with experience in Healthcare. As a part of the Human Resources team, you will be directly involved in the day-to-day administration of a variety of HR functions including recruitment, on-boarding, benefits administration and leave of absences.
Primary responsibilities will include conducting all recruitment efforts to ensure the timely filling of positions with qualified candidates from job post to hire, managing position control according to budget, maintaining the HRIS system as required, managing FMLA and other leaves of absence, and benefits administration. He/she will participate in employee relations, benefits open enrollment as well as additional enrollments throughout the year.
· Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or related field
· 3 years of experience in a dedicated HR generalist role with a minimum of 1 year experience in Healthcare
· Ability to work independently.
· Ability to quickly build relationships and establish trust with leaders, hiring managers, colleagues, employees and applicants
· Broad general knowledge of HR concepts and processes
· Excellent organizational skills and oral/written communication skills
CPC Behavioral Healthcare Inc. is a nonprofit organization that has been providing mental health services to Monmouth County residents for almost 60 years. We provide services that focus on creating healthy lives for adults and children. The organization offers evidence-based treatment for adults and children with serious mental health diagnoses, substance abuse problems and co-occurring disorders.
CPC Behavioral Healthcare offers a comprehensive variety of benefits to promote health and financial security for you and your family: