Healthcare IT Analysis / Application Support - Eatontown, NJ
CPC Behavioral Healthcare Inc. is a nonprofit organization that has been providing behavioral health services to Monmouth County residents for almost 60 years. We provide services that focus on creating healthy lives for adults and children. The organization offers evidence-based treatment for adults and children with serious mental health diagnoses, substance abuse problems and co-occurring disorders.
We are currently seeking a Healthcare IT Analysis / Application Support to join a growing IT Department. The qualified candidate will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the agency's electronic health record modeled screens. Assist in the design and maintenance of agency reports utilizing Crystal reports and SSRS, assist in the administration of the document imaging system. Working knowledge of Crystal Reports, SSRS, or any Report software, and programming such as scripting/VBA, .NET, C#. Familiar with data warehousing using SQL. Must be detailed oriented, have excellent communication and people skills.
· Building data fields, screens, templates, and user-defined functionality, as required
· Creates various forms and reports as necessary using third-party application software
· Works with databases to extract and manipulate data for quality control, assurance, and process improvement, as well as reporting requirements.
· Works with CIO to identify problems and clearly communicate software requirements to third- party application software vendors
· Provide training for clinical users and post support of application
· Documentation and communication of workflows, issues and support tickets
· Project management: Recommending areas for process improvement: Assisting with development of future state materials; Following the process for identification, tracking, resolution and closure of all issues; Following the change control process and any required changes; Coordinating test plans and new systems, complying with version upgrades and system modifications
CPC Behavioral Healthcare offers a comprehensive variety of benefits to promote health and financial security for you and your family: